Sunday 27 July 2014

2014 So Far...

As you can see, I've had such a busy start to the year that I haven't updated this blog at all!  I've been very busy setting up my insulin pump belt shop Kaija Sofia and making lots of lovely pump belts for my customers.  This is one of my favourites.


I've also been making things for my children, as usual.  There are probably too many to share here, but here are a few of the highlights.

Candy Castle Peppermint Swirl dress for my daughter's doll.

A grown-up dress for my eldest daughter in that gorgeous Jennifer Paganelli fabric.

I used the Brownie Goose Lazy Susan pattern, and adapted it to put in a zip under the sash, so my daughter could access her insulin pump easily.

This was not my creation!  My 11-year-old daughter made this one all by herself for the Easter bonnet parade, and won a prize!

Elsa dress, made from a t-shirt and a ballgown from a charity shop, with a detachable floral voile train.

Little girl wanted an Anna coronation dress for her birthday, so I got out the pen and paper...
Painted a few panels of green fabric with Dylon fabric paints (I had to mix my own colours).
Painted a design on the front of the black fabric for the bodice, and added gold satin ribbon.

Hey presto!  Many, many, many, many hours later...

One very happy birthday girl in her new unique dressing-up outfit!

Aprons for the teachers at the end of the school year.  I used the Sweet and Sassy pattern from Modern Vintage Design.

Candy Castle Bubblegum dress in newborn size.  So little!
 
Candy Castle Peppermint Swirl dress, ladies' size, for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment